Edit Values Types: Replace multiple values (Google Spreadsheet)
If you're not sure how to proceed, or the function does not produce the right effects, please contact our Support Team.
Replace multiple values replaces many different original values with new ones. You can create conditions to specify the products for which you'd like to replace values.
To use this option you need to provide a file with two columns: old values that need to be replaced, and the new ones.
To use Replace multiple values, follow the simple steps below:
- Prepare a two-column Google Spreadsheet, with the old values on the left, and the new ones on the right
- In DataFeedWatch, scroll down to find the field you would like to map (e.g. Brand)
- From the first drop-down list next to it, select a main mapping type (e.g. Rename)
- In the next field select the Input Field or Internal Field that you would like to use
- Click Edit values on the right
- From the Mapping type drop-down menu, select Replace multiple values
- Click the Add from url and paste link copied from Google Spreadsheets
- To save changes, click Done