Edit Values Types: Remove multiple values (Google Spreadsheet)
If you're not sure how to proceed, or the function does not produce the right effects, please contact our Support Team.
Remove multiple values removes many different values from the given field.
You can create conditions to specify for which products for which you'd like to remove values.
To Remove multiple values, follow the simple steps below:
- First, you need to provide a file with only one column (values to be removed)
- In the upper-right corner, click Share > Get shareable link
- In DataFeedWatch, scroll down to find the field you would like to map (e.g. Brand)
- From the first drop-down list next to it, select a main mapping type (e.g. Rename)
- In the next field select the Input Field or Internal Field that you would like to use
- Click Edit values on the right
- From the Mapping type drop-down menu, select Remove multiple values
- To upload your file, click Add from url and paste the shareable link from Google Spreadsheet