Edit Values Types: Add prefix
You will probably manage to do this on your own. The steps below should help you do that.
If anything is not clear enough, please contact our Support Team.
Add prefix adds a text in front of values of the output fields.
You can create conditions to specify for which products you'd like to add a prefix.
To Add prefix, follow the simple steps below:
- Scroll down to find the field you would like to map (e.g. Brand)
- From the first drop-down list next to it, select a basic mapping type (e.g. Rename)
- In the next field select the Input Field or Internal Field that you would like to use
- Click Edit values on the right
- From the Mapping type drop-down menu, select Add prefix
- In Input field on the right enter the text that you would like to appear before the rest of the text (e.g. PROMO)
Add prefix functionality to include protocol in the URLs
Use rename as a mapping type for your product URL field, and click Edit values on the right. From the first drop-down list, choose Add prefix, and enter http:// in the input field.