Edit Values Types: Replace single value
You will probably manage to do this on your own. The steps below should help you do that.
If anything is not clear enough, please contact our Support Team.
Replace single value replaces a fragment of text in the value from your shop with a new text.
You can also use conditions to specify for which products you'd like to replace values.
To use Replace single value, follow the simple steps below:
- Scroll down to find the field you would like to map (e.g. Brand)
- From the first drop-down list next to it, select a basic mapping type (e.g. Rename)
- In the next field select the Input Field or Internal Field that you would like to use
- Click Edit values on the right
- From the Mapping type drop-down menu, select Replace single value
- In the first Input field, enter the text from your shop
- In the second Input field, enter the new text to appear in the chosen field
Optimization Case Studies:
Dots instead of exclamation marks (!)
Some Channels do not accept exclamation marks in the product titles and descriptions. If you do have exclamation marks you can use the “replace single value” functionality to get rid of them.
If you type ! as the text you want to replace, and . as the new text. Exclamation marks in product names will be replaced with dots.