Edit Values Types: Overwrite
You will probably manage to do this on your own. The steps below should help you do that.
If anything is not clear enough, please contact our Support Team.
Overwrite option replaces the original values with new ones.
You can also create conditions to specify for which products this should be applied.
To use Overwrite, follow the simple steps below:
- Scroll down to find the field you would like to map (e.g. Brand)
- From the first drop-down list next to it, select a basic mapping type (e.g. Rename)
- In the next field select the Input Field or Internal Field that you would like to use
- Click Edit values on the right
- From the Mapping type drop-down menu, select Overwrite
- In Input field on the right enter the text that you would like to appear in the chosen field (e.g. Nike)
Optimization Case Studies:
Nike instead of the values in the field brand
Assuming, that you have first chosen the Rename basic mapping method for brand.
If you would like to mark all the products Nike, even if the values in the shop differ, you can overwrite the values obtained from your shop.