Edit Values Types: Add suffix
You will probably manage to do this on your own. The steps below should help you do that.
If anything is not clear enough, please contact our Support Team.
Add suffix adds a string at the end of your text in a given field.
You can create conditions to specify for which products you'd like to add a suffix.
To Add suffix, follow the simple steps below:
- Scroll down to find the field you would like to map (e.g. Brand)
- From the first drop-down list next to it, select a basic mapping type (e.g. Rename)
- In the next field select the Input Field or Internal Field that you would like to use
- Click Edit values on the right
- From the Mapping type drop-down menu, select Add suffix
- In Input field on the right enter the text that you would like to appear after the rest of the text (e.g. BESTSELLER)
Adding a line to the Description field
Imagine you'd like to add a line “Wide range of colors and sizes available.” to the original descriptions of t-shirts.
Use rename as a mapping type for your product description field and click the “edit values” button. From the first drop-down, choose Add suffix. Enter "Wide range of colors and sizes available." in the input field. Change All products to IF, and add a condition: if category is equal to t-shirts.