Bol.com: Adding Bol.com Content Feed
To add Bol.com Content Feed, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your DataFeedWatch Account
- Click on your shop's name
- Choose channel named Bol Content Feed
- Leave SFTP credentials empty
- Click on how to get FTP credentials to find the access request form from Bol.com
- When mapping the channel, please provide the correct GTIN's (EAN's) of your products
- Add the correct product classifications
- Exclude products that have no GTIN or don't have your local shop categories filled in, since such products won't be accepted by Bol.com anyway.
- Go to your channel overview and on the right side of the Bol Content Feed click download
- Choose .TXT, the format required by Bol.com
- Right click on it, and then choose Save as
- Specify a file name
- After submitting the FTP request form, and receiving the credentials from the Bol.com support team, go back to your channel settings, and fill in the SFTP credentials section
Now just give Bol.com 48 hours to analyze your data, and follow the bol.com API guide (Bol.com: Adding Bol.com API Channel) once Bol has accepted the content information you've provided about your products.
Now you only need a Bol API Channel.