Edit Values Types: Round
You will probably manage to do this on your own. The steps below should help you do that.
If anything is not clear enough, please contact our Support Team.
Round option enables you to round any numerical values. You can choose how and which values are to be rounded.
What is more, you can create conditions to specify for which products you'd like to to round such numerical fields.
To use Round, follow the simple steps below:
- Scroll down to find the field you would like to map (e.g. Price)
- From the first drop-down list next to it, select a basic mapping type (e.g. Rename)
- In the next field select the Input Field or Internal Field that you would like to use
- Click Edit values on the right
- From the Mapping type drop-down menu, select Round
- In the Input field, enter the number of decimals to be rounded (e.g. 2 to remove the last two decimal place values)
Imagine that you have recalculated your price by multiplying it by 0.17 (great sale -83%!). Your $176 price changes into $29,92. It does not look good, you do not want any cents in your price. You can round it to whole dollars by entering 2 in the input field.
Now all the prices are rounded to whole dollars ($30)!